UPDATE: The ending sequence is 100% fixed now! There was a bug while checking for the player death count, if was within the range of 4 and 8, the ending wouldn't trigger. Should work for all browsers.
Your ship has crashed in some planet you've never been to, and it's completely destroyed, rebuild it piece by piece, gradually unlocking its full power, and get the hell out!
Press F to toggle fullscreen.
If something feels iffy or not to your liking, feel free to leave a review! Feedback is welcome and likely to be integrated into a game update!
- ZX Eurostile https://damieng.com/typography/zx-origins/zx-eurostile/ by DamienG
- Homestead https://damieng.com/typography/zx-origins/homestead by DamienG
- Prince https://damieng.com/typography/zx-origins/prince/ by DamienG
- Lost Blues https://opengameart.org/content/free-nes-music-pack by Phillip Miller ("redactionary")
- Jazz https://opengameart.org/content/free-nes-music-pack by Phillip Miller ("redactionary")
- The one song at the end was made by me using LMMS
SFX were made using jsfxr
Sprites were made using Aseprite
The game was made using Godot
Huge thanks to https://davidmathlogic.com/colorblind/, a lot of the palettes used were chosen from there!